EAGLE LAKE FIRST NATION
Lands and Resources Department
“Where the Eagle will continue to soar and develop with the Ojibways of Eagle Lake”
P.O. Box 1001 · Migisi Sahgaigan · Ontario · P0V 3H0 · Tel. 807-755-5526 · Fax 807-755-5696
16 Negotiation Team Member Opportunities:
On Call (Engagement Sessions and Policy Reviews)
Eagle Lake First Nation has and is continuing to receive Consultation Requests from the Province, Federal Government, and Private Sectors.
- Review Consultation Requests
- Complete Negotiation Training
- Review Internal and External Consultation Documents
- Able to be on Call for Community Consultation/Negotiation Sessions
- Sincere desire to protect Inherent Treaty Rights.
- No age restriction for participation, opened to Youth, Community Members and Elders.
- Training is free; your time is not paid.
- Receive and analyze data information from proponents.
- Provide direction for proponents and community members to seek accommodation agreements and third party consultant advice.
This is an excellent opportunity for Volunteer hours and to participate in community engagement requests and have the opportunity to express concerns. This is an opportunity to be an ambassador for your community as well as earn High School hours and learn from our community members. They are not paid positions, however when companies engage the consultation team they are expected to provide an honoraria for your time to participate in community sessions and offer information through your detailed consultation training! Your comprehensive Negotiation Training is free, but your time to attend is not paid.
For more information or to submit your name to be Negotiating Team Member please contact:
Maggie Parker, Lands and Resources Coordinator 755-5526 email@example.com